In the area of recruitment / recruitment from third countries, the standards set out in this policy are not a matter of course. To have lasting success in the placement and integration of skilled workers, the satisfaction of all parties involved, as well as a fair, integrity-oriented and transparent behaviour towards all parties involved. DSCS guarantees and expects this in dealing with business partners, contractors and, if applicable, their subcontractors / service providers as a basis in every business relationship. In addition to the following rules, DSCS observes the following requirements for a reputable staffing agency operating in third countries, such as the Philippines:
- Recruitment and placement are free of charge for the candidate.
- We abide by the POEA's rules that the employer fully pays for the language courses in the Philippines. Thus, we ensure that for the candidate there do not incur any costs due to the language course. As an agency, we take over the financing of the language courses on behalf of the employer. Subsequently, we invoice the employer for these costs, or offset them against our fee. In this way, we ensure that the costs of the language courses are not passed on to the candidates, either directly or indirectly.
- We ensure high quality German language teaching by monitoring the quality of our cooperating as well as all involved language schools and by complying with the criteria for certifications.
- We translate and explain the official form for applying for a residence permit to the potential nurses and help them with the submission. The purpose of the immigration of the skilled workers to Germany is them taking up work. Based on our experience with the authorities, we know the meaning of the terms used in the entry application form, documents as well as deadlines. We are happy to share this knowledge and help you to fill in the form. If you have legal questions, we will gladly refer you to a specialist lawyer. We are in contact with the relevant authorities (embassies, consulates) in the country of origin of the skilled workers and in Germany (immigration authorities, ZAV).
- We only work with sworn translators or with translators listed by the German Embassy in Manila on the list of translators. These translated documents (e.g., birth certificates, university degrees, etc.) are submitted to the relevant German authorities in certified form.
- If required, we offer an integration concept for all candidates from the beginning of the placement. This takes place in the professional as well as in the private area. We offer candidates long-term support once they have arrived in their new working country. For us it is important to support the candidates until they are fully integrated into their new lives.
- We coordinate the application for the recognition of foreign qualifications in Germany and take care of the submission of the documents to the relevant authorities. We are familiar with the recognition procedure, and we are in contact with the relevant authorities of the federal states. Thus, we consider the different deadlines for the recognition and ensure predictability for the placement order.
- DSCS is demonstrably accredited with the POEA in the Philippines.
- DSCS accompanies the commissioning employer on the way to its accreditation with the POEA and provides transparent information about the necessary processes and costs. Without accreditation with the POEA, recruitment in the Philippines is not possible.
- In the Philippines, we only work with carefully selected partner agencies, which also and demonstrably do not demand any remuneration from our candidates.
- We are a constant companion, confidant, and contact person for the candidates during the entire process of recruitment, placement, integration, and recognition in Germany.
- Of course, we adhere to the WHO rules: There is no recruitment from countries that are barred by the WHO code for recruitment from the health sector.
Requirements for our partner language schools abroad:
- Our goal is to only work with language schools that have trained teachers with a DaF degree or an equivalent degree
- Classes are filled with a maximum of 25 candidates, as small classes are an important quality criterion. Small groups mean more benefits for each student from each lesson.
- Enough German native speakers with appropriate teacher training is aimed for. Unfortunately, a continuous deployment of native speakers is not always possible, as there often is a shortage of German native speakers abroad.
- The lessons are taught with the help of regular teaching materials.
Our quality controls are carried out regularly throughout the year by observing the teachers.